SaaS Implementation Specialist Rockstar
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
WOLF (Work-Life) is a new SaaS company and we are building the infrastructure for the future of flexible work, helping companies in the staffing industry launch their own innovative UpWork-style talent marketplaces. It's the wave of the future!Customers who have launched with WOLF have helped 200,000+ job seekers find flexible work in their communities, while helping over 7,000 hospitals, restaurants, and warehouses find the nurses, servers, and forklift operators they need. As part of our mission to launch the next 1,000 talent marketplaces, we are looking for a Rockstar Implementation Specialist to join us.Taking the Implementation Specialist seat at WOLF, you will be in charge of the onboarding and training process for new customers while working closely with the sales and development teams to ensure new customers successfully lift-off.We are on the hunt for an ambitious person whose looking to grow and prove their mettle. This opportunity is your chance to take make an impact at a growing tech company and eventually build it into a department over the next 18 months. What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience deploying SaaS solutions
- Multitasking master and natural task juggler leveraging your technical acumen.
- Highly organized with natural task driven work aptitude
- Adaptability You are flexible and adjust easily to new situations, skills, and experiences
- Superb verbal and written communication skills. You are a pro at communicating via phone, Zoom, email, and in-person and maintain excellent relationships with clients at every stage of the onboarding process
- Accountability in that you do what you say you will when you say you will do it and of course do it well.
- Quick learner and ability to absorb new products, features and industry concepts quickly. You are excited by challenges and love learning and contributing to new things.
- Strong track record with proven experience in implementing SaaS solutions
- Software and technical trouble shooting is not foreign to you
- Detail-oriented and results-driven with a commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- CRM or project management software is a plus.
- Learn the WOLF product suite and the industry we operate in from top to bottom (not to worry we have a regimented training program)
- Full ownership of the onboarding and implementation process for new customers
- Deploying and managing multiple implementations simultaneously ... all done remotely so in-person or on-site not part of the job
- Working closely with new customers to tackling their product or integration questions quickly
- Continually improving the onboarding process and build the foundation for growing the onboarding team
- Work closely with the product development and sales team to ensure bugs and feature requests are recorded and prioritized.
- Enjoying the gratification and impact of your work when a new customer onboarding is complete, achieving what we call lift-off!!
- Experience in a staffing industry and icing on the cake if you also have worked in an early-stage or mid-market size company.