Recruiting Consultant (Remote- US)
We are looking for recruiters in the healthcare, hospitality, or industrial staffing industry to assist in building job order templates on our platform and act as an expert consultant to our team. This is an awesome chance to showcase your industry knowledge while supporting us in driving our order template initiatives to another level for staffing agencies and their clients.
Wolf is building the infrastructure for the future of flexible work, helping existing staffing companies and entrepreneurs launch their own UpWork-style niche talent marketplaces in the hospitality, healthcare, and light industrial verticals. Marketplaces deployed with Wolf have helped 200,000+ job seekers find flexible work in their communities, while helping over 7,000 hospitals, restaurants, and warehouses find the nurses, servers, and forklift operators they need. As part of our mission to launch the next 1,000 talent marketplaces, we are looking for a recruiter to temporarily join our team to consult us on how to best design key features of our platform.
We’re recent Techstars alumni, having just gone through the Techstars Anywhere 2022 program and just closed our seed round. Our fully remote, multicultural team has employees in 3 countries and is growing fast!
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience in recruiting/HR for healthcare, hospitality, or light industrial staffing industry
- Interest in and understanding of staffing, the future of work, and SaaS platforms
- Experience working with staffing and recruiting management softwares, ATS systems, or job boards
What you’ll be doing:
- Consult our team on how to best build job order templates for staffing agencies based on your industry-specific recruiting knowledge
- Learn the Wolf product and come with knowledge of current healthcare, hospitality, or industrial staffing industry trends
- Develop tactical plans alongside the engineering team to optimize our platform as it relates our end user
This is a fully remote (US), temp/contract position (3-6 months).