Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
As a Clinical Recruiter at Wheel, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of healthcare by identifying and attracting top clinical talent to join our growing team of healthcare professionals. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the expansion of telehealth and virtual care services.
- Put our mission to put clinicians first into action by providing an incredible interviewing experience
- Source, interview, and onboard clinicians into the Wheel Network
- Work with the credentialing team to ensure clinicians complete the credentialing and onboarding process within a timely manner
- Partner with the Operations Team to identify where to focus recruitment efforts
- Identify areas for process improvement throughout the entire clinical recruiting life cycle
- Develop and maintain relationships with our clinicians to drive engagement and retention
- Report regular performance metrics to assess sourcing success
- Take a proactive approach to building the clinician network
- Minimum of 3+ years working within a recruiting environment
- Experience recruiting clinicians greatly preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience in the entire recruitment life cycle)
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Self starter and strong ability to manage well in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices
- Creative sourcing strategies and solutions to find Clinicians nationwide
- Exceptional communication skills