Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
You are the technical lynchpin bringing our new customers on board with Wheel. You will independently run the technical implementation of our dynamic product with our customer’s platforms, teaching our customers the best ways to integrate with Wheel, guiding them through the most effective path of the implementation project, and supporting them post-launch with their technical expansion efforts. Your work will allow you to work with multiple departments at Wheel, from engineering to product, clinical, sales, and more.
- Help each customer on-board during their technical integration phase, and project manage the technical requirements needed at the client and Wheel to launch
- For our existing customers, advises the customer on technical best practices, and implementation of Wheel’s products and features
- You are the first point of contact for responding to customer’s technical questions and alerting customers to potential issues with their integration
- Be the first point of contact for internal teams to answer questions about our products and integrations, and triage and fix technical issues
- Build dashboards and alerts to help us ensure that Wheel’s customers are receiving top-notch service
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product teams on customer needs, and identify solutions and timelines
- 3-5+ years of experience with a B2B SaaS API-centric product - you’re familiar with the needs of customers integrating with a SaaS platform, and you’re ready to lead customer-facing discussions
- 2+ years experience building web applications or contributing to existing web applications in a meaningful way
- 2+ years experience working in command-line interfaces or analyzing HTTP requests and responses in a browser’s web inspector
- Experience working with AWS, Datadog, Github, and Postman or other API tooling
- You’ve worked in healthcare tech/healthcare
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- You can communicate complex concepts clearly to a wide variety of audiences; both technical and non-technical
- Technical curiosity and passion: Wheel is at the cutting edge of healthcare technology, and our Solutions Engineers are viewed as subject-matter experts. It’s incumbent on us to stay up to date not only with Wheel’s specific products but with industry trends
- Aside from technical and collaborative skills, we place a high value on relationship building and EQ