Sales Engineer - Bus Dev
Job Title: Sales Engineer - Business Development
Location: US / Remote - This role can be based in most major cities in the US.
SpyCloud is a startup with a big mission: to significantly disrupt the cybercriminal economy to eliminate the loss of money, time, and reputation due to online fraud – and ultimately to make the internet a safer place for individuals and businesses.
We are seeking an experienced, skilled Sales Engineer that will partner with our Business Development team to carry our solutions to new strategic partners and customers. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the dark web, breach credentials, SpyCloud Breach Catalog, our various APIs, and possess the ability to comprehend how partners consume SpyCloud solutions.
Who You Are
- You articulate complex technical solutions to audiences of varying levels of domain knowledge.
- You have experience enabling you to help organizations of all sizes understand how to best leverage security solutions to defend against threats and hunt adversaries.
- You expertly leverage your experience in all aspects of the technical sales cycle for product demonstrations, technical presentations, requirements analysis and evaluation management.
- You are self- motivated and able to operate in a rapidly evolving environment while managing multiple demands.
- You value working as part of a smart, collaborative team to deliver the best solutions to your customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop an in-depth understanding of SpyCloud's Breach Catalog, various APIs, and other relevant technologies.
- Provide basic technical support for SpyCloud solutions.
- Respond to basic questions from partners in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between partners and Engineering for complex issues, ensuring timely resolution.
- Collaborate closely with partners to thoroughly understand their needs.
- Offer new approaches and efficiencies that partners might benefit from.
- Provide updates on new SpyCloud solutions and features during regular Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs).
Communication and Collaboration:
- Work closely with partners to identify potential areas for SpyCloud feature or solution development.
- Articulate partner needs precisely to Product Management for efficient development.
Creative Problem Solving:
- Demonstrate the ability to find creative solutions to requests from partners.
- Modify existing solutions to align with partner requirements when necessary.
What You Bring
- 7+ plus years experience in cyber security presales
- Experience with link analysis tools (Maltego, IBM I2 Analyst Notebook) Willingness to travel as required in the region
- Python or similar language knowledge a plus
We are not currently sponsoring Visas for candidates.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud is on a mission to disrupt the cycle of cybercrime. As the leader in Cybercrime Analytics, our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen data, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud. More than 550 customers and partners trust SpyCloud to protect users' identities, prevent targeted attacks, and unmask adversaries attempting to harm businesses and their customers.
To learn more and see insights on your company’s exposed data, visit spycloud.com.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers and partners, we aim to end criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/