EMEA Channel Sales Director
Job Title: EMEA Channel Sales Director
Location: UK | Remote
Reports To: Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales
SpyCloud is on a mission to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. SpyCloud’s solutions thwart cyberattacks and protect more than 4 billion accounts worldwide. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, and being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt cybercrime makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to align your career with a fantastic mission, look no further!
SpyCloud is recruiting for a Channel Sales Director to support the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be based in the UK and work remotely. You are a seasoned team player with excellent cross-functional teaming and influencing skills, a deep understanding of diverse channel partners and an excellent communicator and relationship-builder. An outstanding track record of results and relationships with relevant channel partners.
This role requires a unique combination of channel partner management skills including a strong balance of business strategy & partner Go-to-market (GTM) execution, program launch, program oversight, cross geography coordination and communication, project management skills and results measurement.
The candidate must be comfortable ‘walking the floor’ to engage with partner sales teams to drive them to build a channel partner strategy for pipeline growth, acceleration, and market penetration. This person will also engage with our product portfolio.
Key Functional areas of responsibility include:
- Partner Development & GTM Execution
- Partner Lifecycle Management
- Partner Recruiting and Enablement
- Partner sales team engagement – specifically driving pipeline creation
- Partner Training
- Drive pipeline creation within existing partners with public sector sales teams and effectively identify new private sector partners
- Communicate SpyCloud’s solutions and services and work with Sales Executives, Marketing, and Product Training to ensure partners are fully aware of SpyCloud capabilities and differentiators.
- Execute on partner objectives set by partner and regional management, including quota retirement
- Qualification of generated partner sales leads with transition and progress with appropriate SpyCloud sales team team for
- Adhere to and support the global partner program guidelines, rules, and measures
- Assist as needed in the development of required support materials for the program, including sales kits and marketing programs
- Measure and report on success of assigned partners
- Help identify and target Partners and help with recruitment, training, and on-boarding of new partners
- Help develop, maintain, and strengthen business relationships with assigned partners Understand each partner’s areas of focus and emphasis, and identify ways of attaching SpyCloud solutions as appropriate
- Help clearly articulate the key drivers and value points for partner decision makers that lead to partner adoption of and loyalty to SpyCloud services.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years of sales (direct & partner), marketing, business development, and technology experience.
- 3 years of channel sales or channel program management experience with accountability for partner led bookings and revenue targets
- Strong experience inof Channel / Partner Sales, focused on IT Security
- Solid understanding of IT Security concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-level channel selling environments; must be familiar with how solutions are sold and fulfilled through the channel, and how distributors provide services to resellers and value to the chain.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Strong organization and priority setting skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Salesforce.com and G-Suite products experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel 50%-75% of the time
- Self-starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
We are not currently sponsoring Visas for candidates.
SpyCloud is on a mission to disrupt the cycle of cybercrime. As the leader in Cybercrime Analytics, our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen data, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud. More than 550 customers and partners trust SpyCloud to protect users' identities, prevent targeted attacks, and unmask adversaries attempting to harm businesses and their customers.
To learn more and see insights on your company’s exposed data, visit spycloud.com.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers and partners, we aim to end criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/