Future Opportunities in Technical Account Management
At SpyCloud, we believe in the power of talent. We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals looking to make a difference in the world each and every day. Want to work for a company where you can proudly stand behind the company mission? At SpyCloud, we don’t just provide security solutions; we pioneer them. We’re more than a workplace; we’re a team of visionaries, problem-solvers, and trailblazers, transforming the way the world approaches cybersecurity. Our commitment to excellence, innovation, and employee well-being has earned us the reputation of being one of the best places to work in the industry.
If you, or someone you know is looking for a great opportunity as a Technical Account Manager at SpyCloud, we welcome you to apply!
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
The Technical Account Manager works closely with SpyCloud’s customers and draws on their exceptional customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help our customers successfully adopt our products. With a goal of becoming a trusted consultant and advisor, the TAM unlocks value and finds solutions that leverage our product/services. A successful TAM utilizes their relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Project manage enterprise on-boarding/integration, ensuring timely and successful launches
- Work closely with Customer Success Management and other internal teams to identify opportunity and translate customer goals into executable technical set-ups with adoption plan
- Understand the customer and identify and address technical challenges, owning the process including communication of issues, goals requirements and solutions
- Monitor the product/program/project from initiation through delivery interfacing with customers on technical matters
- Maintain a deep understanding of SpyCloud’s products
- Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals and business transformation strategies
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagement to support initiatives to scale
- Be a customer advocate, representing our customer internally. Provide feedback and find ways to improve the customer’s experience through processes and collateral, driving value realization
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong technical acumen and experience influencing change at all levels
- A track record of creating documentation of processes, playbooks, and other information for use by TAMs
- Ability to work effectively in teams of both technical and non-technical individuals across multiple concurrent projects
- A solid working knowledge of various web technologies with an understanding of APIs and databases
- Experience translating business goals into technical solutions
- Understands data analytics to identify key performance indicators and perform data analysis to drive insights
- Ability to seamlessly work with customer’s development team
- Practical experience with a solid background in problem analysis and resolution of SaaS enterprise platforms
- Good knowledge of REST technology, previous work with APIs and ability to understand and troubleshoot cloud solutions
Highly Desired Skills:
- 5+ years of Technical Account Management or Sales Engineering experience in a customer facing role
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Hands-on experience with programming/scripting languages and their usage with APIs
- Cyber security and ATO prevention experience a plus
- Zendesk experience is a plus
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud transforms recaptured darknet data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products operationalize Cybercrime Analytics (C2A) to produce actionable insights that allow enterprises to proactively prevent ransomware and account takeover, protect their business from consumer fraud losses, and investigate cybercrime incidents. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to nearly 200 cybersecurity experts whose mission is to make the internet a safer place.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/