Future Opportunities in Sales Engineering / Investigations
At SpyCloud, we believe in the power of talent. We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals looking to make a difference in the world each and every day. Want to work for a company where you can proudly stand behind the company mission? At SpyCloud, we don’t just provide security solutions; we pioneer them. We’re more than a workplace; we’re a team of visionaries, problem-solvers, and trailblazers, transforming the way the world approaches cybersecurity. Our commitment to excellence, innovation, and employee well-being has earned us the reputation of being one of the best places to work in the industry.
If you, or someone you know is looking for a great opportunity as a Sales Engineer at SpyCloud, we welcome you to apply!
Sales Engineer / Investigations
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Austin, TX | Remote
SpyCloud is on a mission to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. SpyCloud’s solutions thwart cyberattacks and protect more than 4 billion accounts worldwide. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, and being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt cybercrime makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to align your career with a fantastic mission, look no further!
As the Sales Engineer at SpyCloud, you will be a technical expert and a key partner to our sales team, providing pre-sales support to drive successful customer engagements. You will collaborate with sales representatives to understand customer requirements, demonstrate the value of our cybersecurity solutions, and address technical questions and concerns. Your strong technical acumen and customer-centric approach will contribute to winning new business and driving customer satisfaction.
If you are an experienced Senior Sales Engineer with a passion for cybersecurity and a talent for articulating technical solutions to customers, we invite you to join our team at SpyCloud. Together, we will continue to protect digital identities and defend against cyber threats on a global scale.
- Pre-Sales Support: Collaborate with the sales team to understand customer needs and develop technical solutions that align with their requirements.
- Product Demonstrations: Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the features and capabilities of SpyCloud's cybersecurity solutions.
- Technical Consultation: Provide technical expertise to prospects and customers, addressing inquiries and concerns related to our products and services.
- Proof of Concept (POC): Lead the design and execution of POC engagements to demonstrate the effectiveness of our solutions.
- Solution Design: Develop and present technical proposals and solution architectures that meet customer needs and requirements.
- Competitive Analysis: Conduct competitive analysis to position SpyCloud's offerings effectively against competitors.
- Customer Success: Partner with the customer success team to ensure a smooth transition from sales to implementation and onboarding.
- Technical Documentation: Create and maintain technical documentation, including solution diagrams and implementation guides.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with product management, engineering, and other internal teams to relay customer feedback and contribute to product improvements.
- Industry Expertise: Stay updated on industry trends, cybersecurity threats, and emerging technologies to maintain expertise in the field.
- Experience with pre sales support for Mid Market to Enterprise Customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field. Master's degree is advantageous.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as a Sales Engineer, preferably in the cybersecurity or technology industry.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of cybersecurity concepts and best practices.
- Experience with web application security, threat intelligence, or digital risk management is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically about technical solutions.
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Adaptable and proactive mindset with a passion for continuous learning and professional growth.
We are not currently sponsoring Visas for candidates.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud is on a mission to disrupt the cycle of cybercrime. As the leader in Cybercrime Analytics, our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen data, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud. More than 550 customers and partners trust SpyCloud to protect users' identities, prevent targeted attacks, and unmask adversaries attempting to harm businesses and their customers.
To learn more and see insights on your company’s exposed data, visit spycloud.com.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers and partners, we aim to end criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/