Future Opportunities in Customer Success
At SpyCloud, we believe in the power of talent. We are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals looking to make a difference in the world each and every day. Want to work for a company where you can proudly stand behind the company mission? At SpyCloud, we don’t just provide security solutions; we pioneer them. We’re more than a workplace; we’re a team of visionaries, problem-solvers, and trailblazers, transforming the way the world approaches cybersecurity. Our commitment to excellence, innovation, and employee well-being has earned us the reputation of being one of the best places to work in the industry.
If you, or someone you know is looking for a great opportunity as a Customer Success Manager at SpyCloud, we welcome you to apply!
Location : Austin TX
Customer Success maintains a long-term relationship with SpyCloud’s customers to gain an understanding of the customer’s organization, overall impact on their business from online fraud, added business drivers, and their key product/service needs. This is an ongoing customer relationship management role - focused on increasing revenue while providing a solid continuum across all elements of the customer lifecycle. Some experience in developing and maintaining client relationships is required.
- Maintain solid industry knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of SpyCloud products and services
- Develop, nurture, and monitor effective communication channels with customers and internal teams to support customer and internal goals
- Create, execute and oversee action plans to track customer activities and projects and ensure engagement by appropriate parties throughout
- Continually capture and monitor customer business drivers to ensure optimal solutions and further client engagement with SpyCloud products/services
- Identify upsell opportunities based on needs of the customer or new production rollouts
- Deliver growth by assuring usage, renewals, post-sales success, loyalty, expansion and new product adoption
- Inform and report account status up to VP, Customer Success
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Self starter with drive to succeed
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication and able to tailor message format and content to specific audience(s)
- Superior active listening skills are required
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent analytical capabilities to breakdown complex tasks into executable and measurable steps
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish goals through a variety of processes and tools
- Capability of talking to and staying abreast of technical developments at SpyCloud
- Ability to deal with complex customer relationships
Highly Desired Skills:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success Management experience in a client facing role
- Familiarity with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Cyber security and ATO prevention experience a plus
- Competency with Microsoft's suite of business products
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience is a plus
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud is on a mission to disrupt the cycle of cybercrime. As the leader in Cybercrime Analytics, our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen data, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud. More than 550 customers and partners trust SpyCloud to protect users' identities, prevent targeted attacks, and unmask adversaries attempting to harm businesses and their customers.
To learn more and see insights on your company’s exposed data, visit spycloud.com.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers and partners, we aim to end criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/