Regional Sales Director - EMEA
Regional Sales Director - EMEA
Preferred Location : UK
SpyCloud is on a mission to stop criminals from profiting off stolen information. Our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen credentials & PII, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud, and protect more than 2 billion accounts worldwide. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, but being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to create an experience that allows you to grow your career while connecting with a fantastic mission, look no further!
Reporting into our VP of EMEA Sales, the Regional Sales Director – EMEA will be an expert in selling Anti Fraud & CyberSecurity Solutions to New Logos in various industries in the EMEA Region. The ideal candidate possesses a thorough understanding of CyberSecurity and Anti Fraud Solutions and is comfortable working from a targeted list of potential enterprise customers in EMEA. This is a remote role that will be based in the UK and support the UK, Ireland, Benelux and Nordics regions.
What You'll Do
- Attainment of Annual Sales Quota and Quarterly Targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Customer Development. Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop and Implement Regional Pipeline Growth Strategies. Leveraging all available resources, internal and external, to grow the regional pipeline of opportunities to 4x bookings goals or more.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through diligent CRM upkeep.
- Managing Quote to Cash. Ensuring regional bookings are clean and complete to meet Quote to Cash requirements.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting customer feedback and competitive analysis to appropriate company personnel to assist in product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Anti- Fraud, Cloud & SaaS solutions
- 5+ years proven success selling SaaS-based solutions or subscription based products to the financial services industry
- Prefer successful selling experience with Anti Fraud solutions
- Prefer successful selling experience to the Fortune 500 accounts in EMEA region (UK, Ireland, Benelux and Nordics)
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- History of meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and willing to travel on short notice.
SpyCloud transforms recaptured data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products leverage a proprietary engine that collects, curates, enriches and analyzes data from the criminal underground, driving action so enterprises can proactively prevent account takeover and ransomware, and protect their business and consumers from online fraud. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to over 150 cybersecurity experts who aim to make the internet a safer place.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/