Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Senior Software Engineer
Austin TX - Remote
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals' ability to profit from stolen information.
Who You Are
You are a passionate developer who enjoys taking on new challenges. You are looking for an opportunity in a startup where you can grow with the company as an engineer. You are energized by the opportunity to help grow our product portfolio. You are self-motivated and are able to switch contexts as business needs change.
- C#, C++, Python, and TypeScript
- .NET, FastAPI, React, Remix, and Vite
- AWS, Azure, Docker, Terraform
- GitHub, GitHub Actions, and AWS CodeBuild
What You Will Do
- Help develop, deploy, and test existing and new products, and integrations
- Take on product roadmap items and be able to deliver high quality results on time troubleshoot customer-reported issues
- Participate in a fast-paced environment
- Adopt existing team practices and recommend improvements as needed
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience delivering high quality production software Experience with a modern programming language
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs
- Experience with relational and document based databases
- Knowledge of event driven architectures
- Knowledge of object oriented programming (OOP) design patterns and principals
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
- Experience working in Windows environments is a plus Experience with PowerShell scripting is a plus
- Experience building native Windows UI applications is a plus Experience with the Windows API (Win32) is a plus
SpyCloud is not currently sponsoring Visas for candidates.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role
they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the
support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our full/part-time employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
● Generous PTO Plan
● In-office meals provided
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
SpyCloud transforms recaptured data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products leverage a proprietary engine that collects, curates, enriches and analyzes data from the criminal underground, driving action so enterprises can proactively prevent account takeover and ransomware, and protect their business and consumers from online fraud. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to over 150 cybersecurity experts who aim to make the internet a safer place.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/