Regional Sales Director - East Coast
Regional Sales Director - North East
Preferred Location : New York or Boston
SpyCloud is on a mission to stop criminals from profiting off stolen information. Our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen credentials & PII, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud, and protect more than 2 billion accounts worldwide. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, but being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to create an experience that allows you to grow your career while connecting with a fantastic mission, look no further!
Reporting into our VP of Global Sales, the Regional Sales Director – NorthEast will be an expert in selling Anti Fraud & CyberSecurity Solutions to New Logos in the Financial Industry as well as other industries in the North East Region. The ideal candidate possesses a thorough understanding of CyberSecurity and Anti Fraud Solutions and is comfortable working from a targeted list of potential enterprise customers in the NorthEast Region of the US. This is a remote role based in New York City or Boston ideally.
What You'll Do
- Attainment of Annual Sales Quota and Quarterly Targets. Deliver regional bookings goals via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts.
- Customer Development. Manage prospective customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop and Implement Regional Pipeline Growth Strategies. Leveraging all available resources, internal and external, to grow the regional pipeline of opportunities to 4x bookings goals or more.
- Forecasting and Pipeline Management. Track customer information and provide continuous forecast and pipeline accuracy through diligent CRM upkeep.
- Managing Quote to Cash. Ensuring regional bookings are clean and complete to meet Quote to Cash requirements.
- Providing Market Feedback. Reporting customer feedback and competitive analysis to appropriate company personnel to assist in product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of Anti- Fraud, Cloud & SaaS solutions
- 5+ years proven success selling SaaS-based solutions or subscription based products to the financial services industry
- Prefer successful selling experience with Anti Fraud solutions
- Prefer successful selling experience to the Fortune 500 accounts in region
- Knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent, positive communications skills and relationship building
- History of meeting/exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling and or consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative environment and operate as a team-player
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and willing to travel on short notice.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud is the leader in operationalizing Cybercrime Analytics to protect businesses from cyberattacks including account takeover and ransomware, prevent consumer fraud losses, and power cybercrime investigations.
Our proactive solutions keep more than 3 billion employee and consumer accounts secure. We’re a trusted partner to B2B organizations and consumer brands around the globe, including half of the Fortune 10, government agencies, and the most innovative financial services, ecommerce, technology, and security companies in the world.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers and partners, we aim to end criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email firstname.lastname@example.org.