Location : Remote or Austin Location
SpyCloud is on a mission to stop criminals from profiting off stolen information. Our solutions thwart cyberattacks that originate from the use of stolen credentials & PII, including account takeover, ransomware, and online fraud, and protect more than 4 billion accounts worldwide. Cybersecurity is an exciting, evolving space, but being at the forefront of the fight to disrupt the cybercriminal economy makes SpyCloud a special place to work. If you’re driven to create an experience that allows you to grow your career while connecting with a fantastic mission, look no further!
Reporting to the Director of Enablement, the Onboarding/e-learning Manager will be responsible for onboarding design and execution of SpyCloud’s role-based onboarding process.
SpyCloud is Headquartered in Austin, TX.
- Onboarding Program Design: Assess current onboarding materials to maximize value and adoption.
- Content Creation: Build strategic e-learning role based paths for the GTM organization; work with Product Marketing and SMEs to create ongoing learning & development opportunities and knowledge assessment/demonstration by role type
- Delivery Paths: Develop 30-60-90 day plan templates by role type
- Complete ramp path to quota attainment
- Integrating key LinkedIn Learning objectives
- Develop paths for role specific certifications
- Sales Tools & Systems: Introduce new hires to our critical tools and systems; ensure new hires are proficient in using tools and corresponding processes to increase productivity.
- Assessment & Feedback: Identify any challenges or gaps and work to address them proactively. Recommend new and innovative learning formats to engage different learning styles.
- Performance Monitoring & Continual Improvement: Create leading indicators and KPIs that drive success; measure the impact of eLearning programs against segment benchmarks.
- Vendor Management: Work closely with our CMS / LMS vendor to align features to our workflows, drive efficiency, and maximize our value from the tools.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a Learning & Development, Sales Enablement or Onboarding role is preferred
- Extensive experience in instructional design and eLearning course development
- Strong understanding of sales processes, methodologies and B2B sales cycles
- Familiarity with sales tools, CRM systems and e-learning platforms (especially Salesforce, Outreach, Seismic, Lessonly, and GSuite)
- While this role will not directly manage, but the ideal candidate will have project management, team management or facilitation experience
- Proven experience teaching, training, and coaching others to success
- Experience working with new and seasoned reps
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Highly organized, detailed, and strong execution skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud is the leader in operationalizing Cybercrime Analytics to protect businesses from cyberattacks including account takeover and ransomware, prevent consumer fraud losses, and power cybercrime investigations.
Our proactive solutions keep more than 3 billion employee and consumer accounts secure. We’re a trusted partner to B2B organizations and consumer brands around the globe, including half of the Fortune 10, government agencies, and the most innovative financial services, ecommerce, technology, and security companies in the world.
Our mission is to make the internet a safer place by disrupting the criminal underground. Together with our customers and partners, we aim to end criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email firstname.lastname@example.org.