Senior DevOps Engineer
Sr DevOps Engineer
Austin, TX, Remote
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals' ability to profit from stolen information.
Who You Are
As part of the DevOps Team, we offer you a talented team and culture that invests in new technologies and in our engineers for the long term. The products we support are key to accelerating adaptation of SpyCloud’s services by our customers. We ship constantly in an incremental fashion, with an emphasis on solid, long-term design, and high quality development, and adapting to early customer feedback. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged, all within a fast-paced Agile environment.
What You'll Do
- Design, improve, and maintain secure, durable, and performant infrastructure to power APIs, web applications, and data mining/ETL workflows to meet established SLAs
- Work with developers to bring new products and services into production
- Automate testing, deployment, and monitoring of all products and services throughout the software development lifecycle
- Improve operational processes and apply best practices to ensure scalability, security, and availability
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as SOC 2/ISO27001
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a DevOps role maintaining production infrastructure, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Strong working knowledge of AWS services like EC2, ECS or EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, S3, Code/Build/Pipeline/Deploy etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Terraform or similar tools, Ansible, AWS CLI/SDK, Boto
- Release automation, system administration and configuration, and system debugging experience
- Proficiency with a scripting language such as Python, Bash, etc. and Linux environments
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques for bare metal and containerized workloads
- Experience with .NET applications deployed in Microsoft Windows desktop and server environments is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud transforms recaptured data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products leverage a proprietary engine that collects, curates, enriches and analyzes data from the criminal underground, driving action so enterprises can proactively prevent account takeover and ransomware, and protect their business and consumers from online fraud. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to over 150 cybersecurity experts who aim to make the internet a safer place.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/