Sr Product Manager - Analytics & Data
Senior Product Manager - Analytics and Data
Location : Remote
SpyCloud is searching for a Sr Product Manager to join our growing Product Team. As senior product manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with weaving analytics and data product contribution to our business, building new products and increasing the profitability of existing products. In addition, you will help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity. You must possess a unique blend of deep technical understanding and business savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market.
Communication skills are key to success in this role. You will work with a development counterpart to scope work and define product release requirements based on market problems. You will work with product strategy, product marketing, and marketing communications to help define the go-to-market strategy by providing key product and market insights. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist and subject matter expert for your product offering, occasionally working to support the sales channel and key customers. In short, you must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company.
You are a strategic thinker capable of helping translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks. You will set product development strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a forward-reaching technical roadmap for your products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Work along-side product strategy to develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- 5+ years of development or product management experience, with at least 2 of which at a senior-level.
- Passionate about building category-leading products in the cybersecurity and/or consumer fraud industries.
- Experience with reviewing and analyzing data analytics and data sources for applicability to a specific market
- Experience with currently available Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tools and processes
- Familiarity with the types of data-sources available in the cybersecurity market.
- Capable of mapping the applicability of the various data-types available for analysis with the overall market-driver use cases
- Capable of working directly with Data Scientists, Data-process engineers and security researchers to help shape our data and analytics processes, going forward.
- Track record of successfully leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Metrics-driven: Strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- MBA preferred.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack, JIRA, and Salesforce.
- This position requires domestic and international travel to customer and event sites up to 25 percent.
Benefits + Perks
As a mission-driven organization we are committed to working alongside individuals who are equally passionate about preventing cybercrime regardless of what department they are in or role they may have. Being led by our core values in all business decisions, we absolutely lean into being united on this front and in doing so we also look to ensure all SpyCloud employees have the support and benefits they need to stay focused on the mission. In addition to our engaging workspace in South Austin, flexible and remote-friendly work options, and competitive salary package, we also offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
Generous PTO Plan
In-office meals provided
SpyCloud transforms recaptured darknet data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products operationalize Cybercrime Analytics (C2A) to produce actionable insights that allow enterprises to proactively prevent ransomware and account takeover, protect their business from consumer fraud losses, and investigate cybercrime incidents. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to nearly 200 cybersecurity experts whose mission is to make the internet a safer place.
Who We Are
SpyCloud is a place for innovative, collaborative and problem-solvers to thrive. Individually we’re amazing but together, we’re unstoppable. We celebrate diversity and various perspectives and aim to create an inclusive and supportive environment for all. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action “at will” employer of choice. All aspects of employment decisions will be based on merit, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. SpyCloud complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SpyCloud expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of SpyCloud's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
SpyCloud shares the right to work and participates in the E-Verify program in all locations.
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are driven, inventive, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
SpyCloud’s Recruitment Policy: We will never ask an applicant for sensitive or personal financial information during the recruitment process. We advise all applicants seeking employment with SpyCloud to review available information on recruitment fraud. Anyone who suspects that they have been contacted by someone falsely representing SpyCloud should email email@example.com.
Learn more and apply: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/
SpyCloud is not sponsoring Visas at this time.
Something looks off?