SpyCloud General Application
View SpyCloud’s Open Positions here: https://spycloud.com/company/careers/.
If there is not a current role for which you are interested and you would like to join our amazing and innovative team, we encourage you to apply here. SpyCloud is always on the lookout for bright, talented people to come and work with us.
Please take a few minutes to share your current resume. You can also include a cover letter explaining what types of positions you are interested in if your resume does not make that clear.. A member of our recruiting team will review all resumes and reach out to you if we have a role that is a fit for your experience.
Below is just a snapshot of some of the experience and expertise we look for no matter the role.
When a new role opens up and If you have the appropriate skills and experience, we will reach out to you and schedule a qualifying interview with you.
- SpyCloud is a highly collaborative environment across all departments. Great communication skills are a must.
- Most of our technical roles require experience with the following Tech Stack, including but not limited to:
- Bash Scripting
- NoSQL Database
- Our Go-to-Market roles typically require experience working for SaaS or Technology companies with a preference for those candidates with Fraud or Cybersecurity experience.
- Our Sales and Customer Success teams use Salesforce, Jira, Slack and Aha tools with preference given to candidates who have that experience.
- We are a company that is experiencing high-growth and rapid innovation, and while many of our employees come to us with 5+ years of experience in a specific field or area of responsibility, we aim to find the right individual for each role. If you have less than 5 years of experience, we would still love to see your resume!
- We are a remote-friendly and hybrid workforce with SpyCloud employees residing in 23+ states across the US and a global presence in EMEA and APAC. (Please note that SpyCloud is not sponsoring Visas at this time.)
To consider an application complete you must include your contact information and where you reside.
Thank you for your interest in SpyCloud!
SpyCloud transforms recaptured darknet data to protect businesses from cyberattacks. Its products operationalize Cybercrime Analytics (C2A) to produce actionable insights that allow enterprises to proactively prevent ransomware and account takeover, protect their business from consumer fraud losses, and investigate cybercrime incidents. Its unique data from breaches, malware-infected devices, and other underground sources also powers many popular dark web monitoring and identity theft protection offerings. SpyCloud customers include half of the ten largest global enterprises, mid-size companies, and government agencies around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, SpyCloud is home to nearly 200 cybersecurity experts whose mission is to make the internet a safer place.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy to make the internet safer for everyone.. Our mission is serious, but we have fun building innovative products and solutions together! If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
You can find out more about SpyCloud by going to Glassdoor and checking out our company profile page here: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-SpyCloud-EI_IE2294857.11,19.htm