Lead Product Designer
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Designer to lead the design team. As a design leader, you'll take a hands-on approach and lead by example. You will collaborate with team members to identify new product opportunities, scope them into high-impact projects, and guide cross-functional stakeholders through the optimal product design process.
- 4+ years of experience leading design teams (ideally in high-growth SAAS consumer products).
- Hands-on approach: great taste in UI, ability to use best UX practices.
- Design interactions and UI animation skills.
- Experience developing and supporting design systems across multiple products.
- Ability to ship world-class designs to impact the business positively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll do
- Own Restream’s product design strategy and develop a team process.
- Find elegant solutions to major product and UX challenges with attention to detail.
- Build a customer-centric design organization.
- You will grow the design team and mentor new hires.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, marketing, and other functions during product discovery, design, development, and launch.
Restream is the #1 solution for creating beautiful live videos and streaming them to all social platforms at once. Millions of people worldwide use Restream to reach, engage, and monetize their audiences. We're a small and diverse group of dreamers who make technology work for the world. We believe that a small but highly driven and focused team can make a lasting impact in any area.
What we offer:
- Startup environment and a flat company structure.
- Work closely with founders and team to build and grow the product.
- Direct influence and impact on the direction of the product and development.
- The ability to create something that influences people's lives.
- Competitive pay and equity packages for you to truly be a part of the Restream journey.
- Flexible paid time off.
- The tech you need to get your job done.