Senior Product Manager
Posted on Friday, June 9, 2023
Restream is looking for a Product Manager to be a visionary and evangelist for our product. In this role, you will help ensure that our product supports the company's overall strategy and goals. You will be responsible for planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle. As a Product Manager, you are also the empathetic voice of our users. You will gather, aggregate, and prioritize customer feedback and requirements. You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Support to ensure we meet all growth and CSAT goals.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Stay on top of new tech to optimize product development
- Know the way around metrics
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Passion about solving customer problems (the big ones and the small ones).
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously to deliver business, customer, and user value
- Self-directed and operated with urgency, focus, and discipline.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
Restream is the #1 solution for creating professional live videos and streaming them to all social networks at once. Millions of people around the world use Restream to reach, engage, and monetize their audiences. We’re a small and diverse group of dreamers who make technology work for the world. We believe that a small but highly driven and focused team can make a lasting impact in any area.
What we offer:
- Startup environment and a flat company structure
- Work closely with founders and team to build and grow the product
- Direct influence and impact on the direction of the product and development
- The ability to create something that influences people's lives
- Competitive pay & equity options