Marketing & Communications
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 5, 2023
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
The Ontic marketing team is growing! As an intern, you'll work closely with our revenue marketing team to support various initiatives that drive pipeline and brand awareness. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to all aspects of our B2B Account-Based Marketing strategy, including demand generation, email marketing, virtual and in-person events, and marketing operations. You will have a mixture of creative and analytical abilities with lots of willingness to learn and eagerness to own initiatives that make a real impact on the company.
- Virtual and live events: Assist with logistical support (upcoming research conferences and event venues, manage invitation lists, create bios for registrants, prep booth supplies, mail thank you gifts, curate event recap blogs )
- Demand generation: Set up campaigns and reports to track marketing programs in Salesforce, Marketo and Outreach to identify ways to optimize our current process
- Reporting: Conduct audits to identify more target prospect accounts and keep the knowledge management portal updated with the most recent campaigns.
- Design: Use templates in Canva to create visually compelling graphics and materials for use in social and email channels
- Writing: Help write the content for our monthly email newsletter and other email copy reporting and analytics: Help pull reports in Salesforce, Marketo, and Demandbase and mine data for insights
- Website: Use WordPress to create landing pages
- Current junior or senior in a marketing, communications, advertising, business or other related major
- Comfortable with hitting deadlines with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in security or technology is a plus
- Show a high degree of self-motivation; work well both as an individual and within a team environment
- Available to work during the school year on a part-time basis in a hybrid role (in the office and virtual) with the potential to extend through the summer
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Openness to feedback, a desire for continuous improvement, and a willingness to embrace new challenges
- Familiarity with Excel or Salesforce
Pays: $16 an hour
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic prioritizes the full inclusion of qualified individuals, providing necessary accommodations for those with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need assistance during the application or interview process or job tasks, please contact us at email@example.com or call (512) 572-7400
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.