Strategic Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, August 12, 2023
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for a results-driven Strategic Account Manager to play a key role in expanding our existing client relationships. As an Ontic Strategic Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving growth with existing clients by , establishing strong client relationships, and suggesting innovative solutions to meet client needs. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets and ideally have experience in selling SAAS enterprise solutions.
- Manage key client relationships with a particular focus on building strong relationships and generating revenue
- Build strategic account plans that focus on mutual success and customer value
- Manage Commercial Relations to meet annual revenue targets
- Navigate Fortune 500 security organizations to establish strategic relationships with key decision-makers to generate growth and expansion with new teams
- Conduct value-based, strategic presentations and lead product demonstrations
- Work with Ontic internal teams to ensure client value realization and 100% retention
- Represent Ontic as a domain and product expert at client interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media
- As an early team member, excited about shaping an evolving team and welcoming the challenges associated with it
- A proven track record of expanding existing account ARR
- 5+ years of Account Management software sales experience
- A passion for Ontic’s mission
- Strong solution selling skills with the ability to demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environmentSuperior professional presence and business acumen
$120,000 -Base Salary Annually
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry and are one part of a total compensation package that also includes benefits and other perks at Ontic. This role also includes a commission plan and a company equity grant.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Ontic we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Quarterly company ME (mental escape) days
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.