Software Engineering, Data Science
India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
Who We Are
Ontic makes software that corporate and government security professionals use to proactively manage threats, mitigate risks, and make businesses stronger. Built by security and software professionals, the Ontic Platform connects and unifies critical data, business processes, and collaborators in one place, consolidating security intelligence and operations. We call this Connected Intelligence. Ontic serves corporate security teams across key functions, including intelligence, investigations, GSOC, executive protection, and security operations.
Work Exp: 3-6 Yrs. of experience
Assist in creating Big Data platform which will give us power to process massive data.
As well as, work closely with Data Scientists to enable machine learning and advance analytics capabilities.
Data Lake hosted on cloud, integrates range of internal and external data sources.
Focus on the development of efficient integrations logic and pipelines.
What we will do together:
- Design, implement, and extend core data system that enables reporting manages data integrations within the company's domain technology stack.
- Provide runtime and automation solutions that empower developers to migrate and run workloads in the public cloud.
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting all data workflows.
- Produce and maintain complex data workflows to meet all the quality requirements of the data management policy.
- Design, and documents database architecture.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining operational data store.
- Expertise in Data Warehousing and familiarity with cloud offerings for data lake and data warehouses.
- Builds database schemas, tables, procedures, and permissions.
- Full-stack design, development, deployment, and operation of core data stack including data lake, data warehouse, and data pipelines.
- Proven capabilities of handling massive scale of data.
- Experience working public cloud provider (both AWS and GCP).
- Expertise in data engineering languages such as Python, Java, SQL.
- Experience working closely with devops team for containerized workflows, applications, and drive container adoption among developers and teams.
- Experience building ingestion, ETL data pipelines, especially via code-oriented systems like AWS Glue, Lambda, GCP analytics stack, Spark, Airflow.
- Expertise on Graph Database like Janusgraph, Arrango, Gremlin will be nice to have.
- Expertise in optimisation of data pipelines.
- Expertise on Machine Learning will be nice to have.
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Home Office Stipend
Continued Education Stipend
Festive & Achievement Celebrations
Dynamic Office Environment
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.