Data Integration Engineer
India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.co
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
- Import/export of data using scripts
- Integrating consumption and adoption insights
- Experience with writing integration scripts using iPaaS (preference is for Workato)
- Exposing APIs for internal/external consumption
- Java, Python or any scripting language
- DB: Elasticsearch and Mongo
- 2+ years of exp.
- Excellent communication skills both with clients and within an organization
- Bonus points for prior Workato receipe experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, Computer Science is a plus
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Home Office Stipend
Continued Education Stipend
Festive & Achievement Celebrations
Dynamic Office Environment
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.
See more open positions at Ontic
Something looks off?