Sales Development Rep (Inside Sales)
Mobile Tech RX
Sales Development Rep (Inside Sales)
Welcome to Mobile Tech RX, we’re honored you’re applying! We think the most important thing about MTRX is the people.
At MTRX we foster an environment of thoughtful, welcoming, considerate (caring) and empathic people. If you are empathic and able to talk with humility and encourage others to thrive, you’ll fit right in.
Mobile Tech RX is seeking an experienced Sales Development Representative. Mobile Tech RX is a technology company that is building software to help auto reconditioning professionals make more money and grow their businesses. Our product was built by experts in the auto recon industry and, on the back of a great product, MTRX has grown to several thousand users organically.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Silverton Partners, we’re on a mission to change the way work is done in the auto reconditioning industry.
As a SDR, you are comfortable bringing a great product to market and growing a portfolio of passionate customers. Our inside sales team is a collaborative group that holds themselves to high standards, executes on individual and team goals, consistently works to surpass expectations, and celebrates wins. You will be based out of our Austin office and report to the Sales Team Lead, Alex Soto.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be focused on new account acquisition, including net new prospecting, following up on inbound leads, and qualifying opportunities. Our inside sales team is a collaborative group that holds themselves to high standards, executes on individual and team goals, consistently works to surpass expectations, and celebrates wins.
- Manage the front end of the sales process – prospecting & qualifying
- Source new partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails by pitching Mobile Tech RX
- Study our market, noting competition and identifying potential sales opportunities
- Follow up with clients when needed to help them increase lead flow and maximize lead source quality to increase conversion rates
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
What you have:
- At least one (1) year in a Business-to-Business lead generation for a subscription-based model software company with consistent quota attainment
- Experience prospecting and qualifying by utilizing strong communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, disciplined and motivated to consistently be building your pipeline by networking and hunting/sourcing leads, consistent follow-up and hitting or exceeding quotas
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous strategic selling experience required
- Experience with outbound sales activities
- Experience cultivating new business with new customers
What you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies using AI technology
- Best in class medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with 100% company match up to 4%
- Free Gym Membership
- Open PTO policy
- Remote work Options
- A chance to work with incredible teammates that are super-bright, creative, talented, and passionate
MTRX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.