Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work for two years in a row, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for a Data Engineer for the Living Security engineering team. As a member of the engineering team, you will:
- Build integrations that retrieve data from a variety of security products via third-party APIs
- Engage in data modeling efforts to align new and existing data sources with Living Security data models
- Collaborate with data scientists to ensure ingested data supports core business needs
- Support ongoing maintenance of the data processing infrastructure
- Assist in monitoring data processing pipelines to ensure their availability, accuracy, and security
- Have a direct impact on the success and direction of the product and the future of human risk management
- 2+ years professional experience developing data processing pipelines
- Solid understanding of data engineering concepts and best practices
- Fluency in Python
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Familiarity with AWS; experience with Athena, DynamoDB, or Step Functions is a plus
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field is preferred
- Exposure to data integration tools like Airflow and DBT is a plus
Perks of Living Security:
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
More about Living Security:
Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.