Licensed Clinical Social Worker / School Social Worker - Virtual
Part Time - Approximately 10-20 hours a week
Must have an active New Mexico license with credentials to support a school district
HelloHero has been delivering online special education and related services since 2017. Our mission is to reveal the Heroes of tomorrow by increasing access to quality education and therapeutic services for children.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, you facilitate online therapy for students with behavioral, social, and emotional needs. You will contribute to developing a healthy, safe, and caring environment by advancing the understanding of children's emotional and social development. This is an opportunity to impact children's lives positively. Our ideal Licensed Clinical Social Worker would embrace our values of care, collaboration, courage, impact, trust, and trust.
Why Join HelloHero?
Provider Focused - We strive to develop our people and offer growth opportunities.
Flexibility - You create your own schedule. You choose to work as a HelloHero employee or an independent contractor. We also provide benefits for those choosing to work full-time as a HelloHero employee.
Support & Collaboration - Ongoing training and teamwork are imperative to your success and directly impact delivering quality services and ensuring our children thrive.
Outcomes Driven - We value innovative tools and research-based treatment..
Exclusive Technology - You have access to our proprietary technology that allows you to provide top-notch services by engaging and tailoring to the unique goals of each individual.
What You Will Do:
- Provide high-quality online clinical social work to students according to the student’s IEPs.
- Provide services to diverse groups of children with kindness, empathy, and a non-judgemental attitude
- Provide behavior interventions and/or SEL supports as part of a school-based team
- Development, monitor, and report on goals; determine needs, design interventions utilizing research-based best practices.
- Offering mentoring and suggestions for Teachers and other school personnel
- Provide clear clinical documentation in our platform that supports the progress and growth of students towards their documented goals.
- Participate in IEP meetings and other meetings as needed
What You Will Have:
- Master's degree in Social Worker
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- State and federal requirements for working in a school setting (FBI background check, Dept of Education Certification - if required by the state, etc)
- Computer proficiency, solid typing skills
- Reliable wi-fi/internet access and a distraction free work environment
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Two years experience working in a school setting preferred
- NPI Number, preferred. We will assist in helping you apply
We Do Things Differently
At HelloHero, we also see candidates differently. If you feel you meet many of the qualifications we are looking for and share our vision and values, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live, work, and take our services to. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. HelloHero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and celebrate different experiences. We’re building our team to change the world and ourselves. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us!