Marketing Operations Manager
Fama’s online screening makes hiring great people easy. We automate candidate screening and due diligence to help organizations, agencies, and VCs avoid workplace misconduct, prevent costly legal action, and improve quality of hire and partner. We do this through AI technology that compliantly searches 10,000 online public sources for 9 types of misconduct like fraud, threats, and violence. We’re FCRA, EEOC, and SOC2 compliant, and integrate with major HRIS, ATS, and background check solutions.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, Fama has raised $27M and is backed by some of the world’s leading venture capitalists and institutional investors.
Are you a talented and experienced Marketing Operations Manager? Do you love the details of creating online ad campaigns, marketing automation to nurture leads in Hubspot and measure it all? Are you excited about lending your organization skills to help execute sponsored events and track the leads? If you have said yes to these questions, keep reading!
Fama is looking for a detail-oriented individual with an expert analytical mindset, exceptional organizational skills, and a deep understanding of B2B marketing strategies to help us take our marketing strategy to the next level.
- Develop and execute online advertising strategies to drive lead generation, brand awareness, and customer acquisition in the B2B space.
- Manage and optimize online advertising campaigns across various platforms, such as Google Ads, social media platforms, and intent data tools.
- Track campaign performance, conduct data analysis, and provide insights to optimize campaign effectiveness and ROI.
- Collaborate with the Head of Content to create engaging and targeted content for online advertising campaigns.
- Oversee the implementation and management of marketing automation systems, ensuring seamless lead nurturing, email marketing, and customer segmentation.
- Monitor and analyze marketing automation metrics, identify areas for improvement, and provide recommendations for enhancing lead conversion and customer engagement.
- Coordinate and organize company events, including trade shows, conferences, webinars, and liaise with the partnership team to support customer events. This includes managing logistics, budgets, vendor relationships, and promotional activities.
- Measure event success, collect feedback, and identify opportunities for future event enhancements.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to online advertising, marketing automation, and event management.
- In conjunction with the Vice President of Marketing; develop OKRs and KPIs to measure marketing operational effectiveness.
- 5-10 years of experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on online advertising, marketing automation, and event management.
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful online advertising campaigns across various platforms.
- Advanced proficiency in marketing automation platforms, such as Hubspot.
- Knowledgeable in event planning and management, including budgeting, logistics, and vendor coordination.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data to drive marketing strategy and decision-making.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving competencies, with a forward-looking approach to identifying and implementing innovative marketing solutions.
- Able to adapt and embrace change in a multifaceted work environment, while maintaining balance and accuracy to work scope and priorities.
- Impactful communication and interpersonal skills that create positive experiences with colleagues cross departmentally.
- Hubspot CRM experience required, online advertising experience in 2 of 3 ad platforms Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
We believe that becoming an increasingly diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace makes us a more successful and resilient organization. We embrace equal opportunity for all applicants and seek to foster and preserve a culture of belonging for our employees. We recognize and appreciate that the more inclusive we are, the better we will function as a team. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or family status, disability, military veteran status, and any other status or background.