Online Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -Applicant Pool for 23-24 SY
Enable My Child
Online Speech Language Pathologist-Applicant Pool for All States
Full Time/Part Time
*** This application is for entry into the applicant pool of Speech Language Pathologists for the 2023-2024 school year to be filled as needed. To view our current openings, please visit our career site ***
At HelloHERO, we care for our children and the people who care for them. As a rapidly growing company, we are always looking for talented and passionate professionals who share our values of care, collaboration, trust, courage, and impact.
Our company is growing rapidly, and we are currently in need of a Speech Language Pathologist
What You Will Do:
- Provide high-quality online speech language services to students according to the student’s IEPs.
- Development, monitor, and report on goals; determine needs, design interventions utilizing research-based best practices
- Provide clear clinical documentation in our platform that supports progress and growth of students towards their documented goals.
- Participate in IEP meetings and other meetings as needed
What You Will Have:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- State and federal requirements for working in a school setting (FBI background check, Dept of Education Certification - if required by the state, etc)
- Computer proficiency, solid typing skills
- Reliable wi-fi/internet access and a distraction free work environment
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Two years of experience working in a school setting preferred
- NPI Number, preferred. We will assist in helping you apply
Equal Opportunity Employer
The more inclusive we are, the better and broader the lives of the children we serve will be. To that end, HelloHERO genuinely seeks diversity and equal opportunity in everything we do. We are devoted to developing a company that represents a variety of viewpoints, skill sets, and backgrounds where all employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.