Online Licensed School Social Worker - School Based
Enable My Child
Online Licensed School Social Worker or LCSW - School Based
Part-Time: 20 hours a month
Must hold an active New Mexico LCSW license and Department of Education Certification
HelloHero has been delivering online special education and related services since 2018. Our mission is to increase access to high-quality care and services in communities and schools.
As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, you facilitate online services for students. This is an opportunity to positively impact children's lives while working from home in a collaborative environment. Our ideal Licensed Clinical Social Worker would embrace our values of care, collaboration, courage, impact, and trust.
Why Join HelloHero?
Purposeful Work - We embrace our company values daily, and you have the chance to impact the lives of students and communities who may not have easy access to quality services
Work From Home - More time for yourself to focus on what you enjoy doing outside of work
Competitive Compensation - All W2 providers at eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan with a company match. There is no vesting period. They also accrue Care Time Off. Full-Time providers are eligible for our full package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, CEU, and Gym reimbursement.
Support & Collaboration - You will have opportunities to share ideas and collaborate with other therapy and educational professionals across the country. Ongoing training and teamwork are imperative to your success, delivering quality services, and ensuring our children thrive.
Exclusive Technology - You have access to our proprietary technology that allows you to provide top-notch services by engaging and tailoring to the unique goals of each individual.
What You Will Do:
- Provide high-quality online clinical social work to students according to the student’s IEPs
- Support the student and manage tasks & relationships with the student’s team
- Provide services to diverse groups of children with kindness, empathy, and a non-judgmental attitude
- Provide behavior interventions and/or SEL supports as part of a school-based team
- Develop, monitor, and report on goals; determine needs, design interventions utilizing research-based best practices.
- Offering mentoring and suggestions for Teachers and other school personnel
- Provide clear clinical documentation in our platform that supports the progress and growth of students toward their documented goals.
- Participate in IEP meetings and other meetings as needed
What You Will Have:
- Master's degree in Social Worker
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- State and federal requirements for working in a school setting (FBI background check, Dept of Education Certification - if required by the state, etc)
- Computer proficiency, solid typing skills
- Reliable wi-fi/internet access and a distraction-free work environment
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Two years of experience working in a school setting preferred
- NPI Number, preferred. We will assist in helping you apply
We Do Things Differently
At HelloHero, we also see candidates differently. If you feel you meet many of the qualifications we are looking for and share our vision and values, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live, work, and take our services to. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. HelloHero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and celebrate different experiences. We’re building our team to change the world and ourselves. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us!