Online Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Applicant Pool for 23-24 SY
Enable My Child
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Applicant Pool for All States
Full Time/Part Time
*** This application is for entry into the applicant pool of Board Certified Behavior Analysts for the 2023-2024 school year to be filled as needed. To view our current openings, please visit our career site ***
HelloHERO has been providing therapy and educational services to children virtually since 2017. Our mission is to reveal Heroes of tomorrow through increasing access to quality pediatric services for children with developmental, behavioral, emotional, and physical challenges. We are looking for teammates who embody our values of care, collaboration, trust, impact, and courage.
HelloHERO currently has an opportunity for an experienced BCBA.
Behavior Specialists will deliver services to K-12 students and younger children via teletherapy. There may also be a need for services to college-age students from more specialized referrals.
What You Will Do:
- Provide high-quality online services to students according to the student IEPs.
- Conduct evaluations and reevaluations as determined by the Special Education department
- Use appropriate assessment instrumentsand data to develop and implement programs that reflect behavioral and other outcomes and objectives identified in the IEP
- Ensure the implementation of treatment plans, document contacts and observations and use professional knowledge and independent judgment to strategize continuous improvements
- Seek creative options for ensuring the continuity and consistency of treatment and support services across settings for the lifespan of the client
- Provide clear clinical documentation in our platform that supports progress and growth of students towards their documented goals.
- Participate in IEP meetings and other meetings as needed
What You Will Have:
- Active national licensure as a BCBA
- Active state licensure applicable where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- State and federal requirements for working in a school setting (FBI background check, Dept of Education Certification - if required by the state, etc)
- Computer proficiency, solid typing skills
- Reliable wi-fi/internet access and a distraction free work environment
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Two years of experience working in a school setting preferred
- NPI Number, preferred. We will assist in helping you apply
Equal Opportunity Employer
The more inclusive we are, the better and broader the lives of the children we serve. To that end, HelloHERO genuinely seeks diversity and equal opportunity in everything we do. We are devoted to developing a company that represents a variety of viewpoints, skill sets, and backgrounds where all employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications.