Online LMHC/LPC - Applicant Pool for 23-24 SY
Enable My Child
Online Licensed Professional Counselor/Licensed Mental Health Counselor-Applicant Pool for All States
Full Time/Part Time
*** This application is for entry into the applicant pool of LPCs/LMHCs for the 2023-2024 school year to be filled as needed. To view our current openings, please visit our career site ***
HelloHero has been delivering online special education and related services since 2017. Our mission is to reveal the Heroes of tomorrow by increasing access to quality education and therapeutic services for children.
As a School Mental Health Support (Social Worker), you facilitate online therapy for students with behavioral, social, and emotional needs. You will contribute to developing a healthy, safe, and caring environment by advancing the understanding of children's emotional and social development. This is an opportunity to impact children's lives positively. Our ideal School Mental Health Support (Social Worker) would embrace our values of care, collaboration, courage, impact, trust, and trust.
Why Join HelloHero?
Provider-Focused - We strive to develop our people and offer growth opportunities.
Work From Home - More time for yourself to focus on what you enjoy doing outside of work
Competitive Compensation - All W2 providers at eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan with a company match. There is no vesting period. They also accrue Care Time Off. Full-Time providers are eligible for our full package that includes PTO, CTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, CEU and Gym reimbursement.
Support & Collaboration - Ongoing training and teamwork are imperative not only to your success but to delivering quality services and ensuring our children thrive.
Outcomes Driven - We value innovative tools and research-based treatment.
Exclusive Technology - You have access to our proprietary technology that allows you to provide top-notch services by engaging and tailoring to the unique goals of each individual.
What You Will Do:
- Provide quality services and expertise on issues ranging from program design, to intervention with individual students, within the scope of their professional training and licensure
- Participate in the development and implementation of IEP service plans to support the social/emotional growth of students, and support the entire student body with youth mental health strategies
- Consults with administrators, teachers, support staff, other colleagues and parents
- Assists in developing positive behavior interventions
- Suggests strategies for managing conflict and providing behavior supports
- Assists with social, emotional and behavioral problems
- Uses a variety of techniques to achieve improvement
- Provide behavior interventions and/or SEL supports as part of a school-based team
- Development, monitor, and report on goals; determine needs, design interventions utilizing research-based best practices.
- Offering mentoring and suggestions for Teachers and other school personnel
- Provide clear clinical documentation in our platform that supports the progress and growth of students towards their documented goals.
- Participate in IEP meetings and other meetings as needed
What You Will Have:
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- State and federal requirements for working in a school setting (FBI background check, Dept of Education Certification - if required by the state, etc)
- Computer proficiency, solid typing skills
- Reliable wi-fi/internet access and a distraction free work environment
- Teletherapy experience preferred
- Two years experience working in a school setting preferred
- NPI Number, preferred. We will assist in helping you apply
We Do Things Differently
At HelloHero, we also see candidates differently. If you feel you meet many of the qualifications we are looking for and share our vision and values, we encourage you to apply. We promise to consider your application fully. We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the communities where we live, work, and take our services to. We encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please let us know. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or status as an individual with a disability. HelloHero is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and celebrate different experiences. We’re building our team to change the world and ourselves. If that sounds worthwhile to you, join us!