About ClimateWells: Our mission is to tackle the largest source of CO2, fossil fuels. We measure the emissions of oil and gas fields, and use the carbon markets to motivate owners to shut down earlier. Our projects are permanent and our impact is massive. ClimateWells is headquartered in Austin, Texas and backed by blue-chip venture capital investors.
Role Overview: As the Product Lead at ClimateWells, you will spearhead our efforts to provide innovative carbon credit solutions to forward-thinking companies striving for net-zero emissions. You will play a pivotal role in shaping the product strategy as an early member of our team.
- Product Strategy and Vision:
- Define and refine the product vision, ensuring it aligns with ClimateWells' mission of early decommissioning of high-emission fossil fuels and the reduction of emissions.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and gather feedback to inform product strategy.
- Roadmap Planning & Market Expansion:
- Create and manage a comprehensive product roadmap outlining key milestones, additions, and changes in alignment with company goals.
- Help formulate go-to-market strategies across environmental commodity markets; expand sources of revenue and financing for projects
- Project Management & Collaboration:
- Collaborate closely with leadership to drive product development and successful projects.
- Drive focus and manage prioritization of initiatives across the business
- Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management:
- Stay informed about relevant industry regulations and standards, ensuring product compliance and managing associated risks.
- 3 years of experience in greenhouse gas markets, with a track record of project management. Industrial carbon solutions experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the voluntary carbon credit and environmental commodity landscape, including emerging trends and competitive dynamics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to translate data into actionable insights.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and influence cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment, with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and lead through change.
Note: While the position may initially be offered as a contract-to-hire, we are seeking a candidate open to relocating to Austin, Texas upon a successful transition to a full-time role.