Team Lead - Network Health
To apply, please complete the application here: https://form.typeform.com/to/AXXeeFoO
We’re powering the store of the future
Brick & mortar accounts for 86% of all retail sales, but has been underinvested amidst a wave of innovation in e-commerce. At Clerk, we're bridging this gap by building digital infrastructure for the retail ecosystem that enables more transparent, efficient, and profitable store operations.
Grocery TV is Clerk's core marketing product, and the largest digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising network in grocery, with an initial focus on point-of-sale advertising displays. The vision for the Grocery TV product is to make it easier for advertisers to reach their audience at every key point along the retail shopping journey.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced manager to lead our Operations Network Health team, responsible for managing our rapidly growing network of 16k displays across 3,400 retail locations nationwide. This role will ensure that our team, tools, and processes scale with our network size and product offering. The Network Health Lead will be expected to drive continuous improvement, identify creative solutions to new challenges, and grow the careers of our Network Health team.
- Functional ownership of our display network management, including responsibility for key performance indicators like overall display connectivity and issue resolution time
- Manage, coach, and develop our network health team members
- Conduct bi-weekly 1:1s and quarterly check-ins with team members
- Oversee recruitment of new team members as the team grows
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Oversee the implementation of a Regional Support model for the Network Health team
- Maintain team’s schedule of planned store visit display replacement sweeps
- Foster relationships with key partners, including retailers, IT, and merchandising/contractor companies
- Manage and evaluate the performance of 3rd party contractors and partners
- Take ownership of the Network Health team’s process and project documentation
- Work with our Data, Product, and Engineering teams to identify opportunities for process automation and tool enhancements
- Work closely with the rest of the Operations department and play an integral role in its development
As the manager of our Network Health team, you’ll be given substantial responsibility and ownership of the direction of our Network Health team as it takes on some of the biggest challenges facing the company - including growing our display network to new heights and helping launch new products in the field and continuously iterating on our processes.
We’re a rapidly scaling startup with major operational challenges in front of us. This is a fantastic growth opportunity for someone who enjoys wearing many hats, creative problem solving, and growing the careers of a dedicated Ops team.
- 4+ years of experience in management roles
- Experience managing physical assets at scale
- A data-driven decision maker comfortable in a modern tech stack
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- An empathetic leader with excellent people & communication skills
- Detail-oriented with emphasis on organization and well-defined processes
- Love for the startup environment and building new things
As a part of our commitment to transparency, we use a market-based formula that provides consistency across roles & experience levels and publish all of our compensation data internally for our team.
- Annual Salary: $120,000
- One of Austin's Best Companies to Work for in 2022
- A Trusted JobSage Employer
- Strong team values in transparency, ownership, people, and teamwork
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Competitive pay and salary transparency
- Generous time-off programs (including parental leave)
- Flexible work schedule
- Our own (amazing) space in East Austin
- Quarterly offsites and an annual retreat
Ready to start?
Our People Manager, Caitlyn, would love to meet you and walk you through our interview process. To connect with her, start with our quick application and she will be in touch with you shortly!
Feeling imposter syndrome? Reach out to us!
We're happy to help you better understand the role and what we're looking for.