Customer Experience Sr. Advisor, Fulfillment
ABOUT THIS POSITION
As the Sr. Customer Experience Advisor (Fulfillment), you will ensure that students’ and the internal CX Support team’s needs are met in a timely, high quality manner with a Student-First and operationally-efficient approach. Like the rest of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll handle high-pressure situations while staying calm and collected and having a ridiculously positive attitude.
You’ll report to the Sr Manager, Customer Experience and support Fulfillment certificate responsibilities and initiatives. You understand how customer support contributes to the overall success of the company and are driven by supporting the needs and growth of both our students and our team members. This part time role is based in our San Marcos, CA office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support fulfillment daily duties and initiatives by printing certificates, reporting student completion data to courts or agencies, and processing requests (student certificates, completion data resubmissions, and all express deliveries)
- Act as the liaison between the courts and Aceable to provide excellent customer service
- Manage the re-issuance of certificates for students that need original copies
- Maintain certificate stock inventory
- Understand and research system errors, and assist the team in quickly resolving issues
- Handle contacts (calls, chat, texts and emails) from customers/students with empathy and understanding
- Handle Tier II tickets and escalations based on brand or vertical assigned
- Collect and organize customer feedback or product bugs to share with the CX leadership and other company stakeholders
- Participate in feedback sessions with Product and LX on new products or student feedback
- Complete projects that enhance the output of the team and strengthen support for our customers (e.g., assisting with training new team members, creating resources/guides)
- Maintain a minimum understanding of 2 brands, while specializing in a single vertical, brand, channel; ability to swiftly up-train on new products as needed
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and self-awareness: if you see a problem, you don’t wait for others to notice; you know a good idea when you see one, and know how to take charge and run with it
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback:we're constantly striving to improve, and we want candidates who can be a part of that growth
- Positive attitude every day that enables people to succeed
- Time-management skills and eye for prioritization necessary to balance all of your responsibilities
- Punctuality: you are committed to arriving on time for your scheduled shifts and being an example to the team in this regard
- Flexibility: we’re at a critical stage of the company, and we all wear many different hats
- Passion to help people be better than they were yesterday--this extends beyond service to customers to include your team and the company as a whole
- CA Office Requirements - this role is an office-based role and will have limited work from home ability
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM
The Aceable Customer Experience Team is the first point of contact for our students. We are a creative, problem-solving, and results-driven team who deliver excellent customer service through thorough and clear resolutions for every student. We have a passion for pursuing growth through training, coaching, and learning new skills.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022 and 2023
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($250 per year for part-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!